Which Cruise Suits Me Best?
Canal Cruise Tickets:
- Experience the best of Amsterdam sitting atop a cruise and take in the beauty of this historic city from a different perspective.
- Get a chance to traverse through the city’s famed canals, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Learn about the sights you see with the onboard commentary and find out all the nuances of these famous sites.
- Travel within the city hassle-free. Amsterdam is notorious for its road traffic, so avoid the stress and take to the waters!
- What better way to spend your time in The Dam than to relax and enjoy the gentle sea breeze.
Cruise + Attraction Combo:
- Save yourself some time and money with the supercruise + attraction combo tickets!
- Enjoy a lovely, relaxing cruise and travel through the extensive canal system in Amsterdam.
- Enjoy immersive onboard commentary on the cruise and learn about the ins and outs of the city.
- Get direct access to some of the city’s most famous and historic attractions like the Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum and the Heineken Brewery Experience.
- Skip the long lines at the ticketing counters and head straight into the attraction of your choice!.
- What better way to enjoy Amsterdam than to lay back and relax on an unwinding cruise, and eat some delicious food while you’re at it!
- Take in the lovely sights that stand gracefully by the waters and complement the views with a mouth-watering burger or pizza.
- You can even opt for a 4-course dinner with drinks and make a great night of it!
- While you eat and enjoy the serene waters, listen to the onboard guide and gain some insightful knowledge about the city.
- Unwind with your friends and family, and share a drink with your loved ones in the most perfect possible.
Choosing The Right Experience
Are You Short On Time?
If you find yourself short on time but still want to make the most of your experience, try the Hop on Hop off by boat or even any of the cruise + attraction combos. These tours will ensure you get to experience and enjoy the beautiful canal system of Amsterdam, while at the same time take you to where you need to go quickly! With the Hop on Hop off experience, you can choose to get off at any of the stops you’d like to explore and get back on whenever you’re done. With the cruise + attraction combo, pick your favorite place that you want to visit and just hop on the boat. You get direct entry to the attraction once you reach there, ensuring you save valuable time by skipping the long ticketing lines.
Craving For The Perfect Dutch Getaway With Your Significant Other?
If you find yourself in Amsterdam with your loved one, there’s no better to treat yourselves than to take a romantic boat cruise with food and drinks. The Dutch Wine & Cheese Candlelight Cruise is a perfect way to spend the evening with your partner. Enjoy the lovely sight of the city in the evening as the city is lit up with sparkling lights and bathed in a lovely twilight hue, and gorge on some delicious local cheese. Pair that with exquisite wine and you have the most magical dinner date ever.
Need A Budget Friendly Way To Get Around?
Taking a basic canal cruise is one of the most cost and time-efficient ways to get around the city, and not to mention the most fun. The 75-minute Day Canal Cruise is perfect if you find yourself short on money as it costs around €13, and it takes you all around the city. More than just transporting you from one place to another, you even get the chance to learn some interesting tidbits, aboard the cruise, about Amsterdam and find some new places to visit that you might have never heard of before!